Monday 14 April 2014

The trip gets closer


With our trip to India getting closer and closer I figured it was finally time that I wrote this blog. I am actually really excited about going to India, as I think it will be an awesome time that I get to spend with some really great people. I hope that the mission will give me a sense of achievement as it is going to be completely different from anything I have ever experienced before, and that it will be something I remember for the rest of my life.
The only thing I worry about is my attitude while I’m in India, because I’ve been told I generally try to get away with the bare minimum, which I don’t want to do; I want to be as helpful as possible. As long as I’m not lazy I think it will be a really worthwhile trip.
My cycle to Cardiff with Chas and David is next week and I think that will be really tough. It should be fun to spend a day with some of the team, no matter how exhausting it is. We may have to shorten it, however I really hope that doesn’t happen, but I guess you should never leave a man behind...
I think I have raised all of my sponsorship money which is great, mainly through babysitting and gaining sponsorship for my cycle. I got the sponsorship money from friends, family and my hairdresser by telling them what I am doing both in India and in my preparations for the trip such as lark in the park and my cycle.

Spread the love, (don’t know if you’re meant to sign off a blog or not)


Niall

No comments:

Post a Comment