Friday 6 December 2013

The start...

Whoop whoop! I'm on the team :)! Ever since I came to the youth, I wanted to get on the summer missions team. However, I knew it wouldn't happen until at least year 9. Every time my older sister, Anna, has gone on mission I always got so jealous, always wanting to join her in her fundraising, the team meetings, the flights, the privilege of staying in BLC and everything that mission involves. Now I have the right and responsibility of getting involved with those things, and I'm so excited! I've also managed to make a plan for my fundraising, and I'm making a little team with Pete Keane to get sorted some ideas. Obviously I can't tell you these ideas, as I would regretfully have to kill you. Anyway, the fundraising's going well, and I think I'm almost sorted on that front. Now what I have to do is prepare myself mentally for what lies ahead in India and the challenge it will be.

I can't wait though :)

Sammyyyyy Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment