Monday 13 January 2014

First Thoughts

Hey guys! I’m Chas and I have been on mission twice before to Goa, and am massively looking forward to doing so again. It should be great!

I think the team this year is a really good one because everyone is really close knit. I think that our relationship as a team will be even more intimate than it already is.

I am looking forward to seeing the kids again and building the relationships that I already have in Goa. I will know some of the kids quite well, because this is not my first time going.

I also hope to be able to continue to make a difference in the kids’ lives because I think in a practical sense, this is what mission is about.

Fundraising….. should probably start thinking about fundraising soon. I have no doubt that this is an element of mission that will bring the whole team together and before the mission we can show just how well we can work together.


I’m pretty excited to carry out God’s will in Goa. Good job team.

No comments:

Post a Comment